Adjunct Associate Professor, Physical Education, will close on November 13, 2020
San Joaquin Delta Community College District
Under the general supervision of the Division Dean of the Health & Fitness TrAC, the Adjunct Associate Professor of Physical Education, teaches organized classes primarily in the Athletics, Physical Education and Health Education discipline(s); the primary responsibility is to teach up to 10 units (part-time) in the assigned discipline.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
- Master's Degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, Education with an emphasis in Physical Education, Kinesiology, Physiology of Exercise, or Adaptive Physical Education, OR Bachelor's Degree in any of the above
- AND a Master's Degree in any Life Science, Dance, Physiology, Health Education or Recreation.
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
- Experience in teaching postsecondary courses in Athletics, Physical Education and Health Education.
- Demonstrated leadership in developing curriculum for discipline specific courses and/or programs.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work with business and industry in order to coordinate the educational program with the needs of the community.
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 55.34
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 90.72
- External Closing Date: Nov 14, 2020
- External Opening Date: Oct 29, 2020
Location: Stockton, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://deltacollege.referrals.selectminds.com
The San Joaquin Delta Community College District provides access to its education programs and activities and makes all employment decisions without regard to national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race or ethnicity, color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected category. The Districts prohibition against sex and gender discrimination includes sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency